Friday, February 25

Awesome Day with My Love Ones ♥

Twenty two ohh two two thousand eleven :
Kavitha followed me back home after school and Aslinda came around two thirty . We baked together for the Hari something something going on in school . We made some cookies and took some pictures together . Later at night , i made some muffins all by myslef :(

Twenty three ohh two two thousand eleven :
Brought the food to school and sell them off , luckily the guys were there to help me sell them . And of course 'that' guy was there too , aww  I talked to him and he was so cute . Not was but he is CUTE ! Err , after selling , went back to class and continue studying . Kavitha followed me back home again and we did some baking 'again' . Had so much fun with my girls that day . Love ya :) 

Twenty four ohh two two thousand eleven :
Did the same thing as the day before , we sell some cookies and marble cake . It was fun being around with my classmates , they are awesome . Gave them some leftovers muffins in the class and luckily they love it . Thanks for the day , guys :) Err , one more thing . Agama class was fun even though it was quiet cause the teacher is so damn strict and she let us copy all her notes . 'He' lied and sat right beside me and he is so cute . His hand wrtiting is quite neat too , small  


Twenty five ohh two two thousand eleven :
School was great ! Baked some cookies for HIM all by myself . Had fun in the kitchen alone with all my baking stuff around me . Thanks for the compliment , boy  Hope you like the cookies :) You're the one for me , thankiess .

No comments: