Saturday, February 19

Stalking is fun ♥


As you can see the words in the picture above , that is what i'm trying to do now . Just stay strong

Oke , back to the purpose of me posting this post . I woke up quite early today , 5.45 a.m to get myself ready for school . Then , me and my sister walked to school *the full moon is so beautiful* . Reached school and straight away searched for my friends . I was searching for him and him too , but luckily they came , YES ! And you know what , I stalked him cause he was standing near me . He was busy cause he's a QM . Not fair , he doesn't have to run and i have to . But it's oke , i'm fine with that . After almost an hour plus plus wasting time , at last it was the P2's turn to run . So , goodbye baby and i'll see you later . HAHA . A soon as i reached the school compound , i saw him and i was like whattahell . I'm not gonna face you with my sweaty look , oke . Err , btw i got number 24 and i know that i'm not gonna get the prize and i don't wanna take the prize in front of  hundreds students and and and in front of him and him . It's a really really a big NO NO NO for me ! HAHA :) After dealing with the teachers and stuff , went to the canteen and had rest . Then went to tapak perhimpunan and it's time for the prize giving ceremony . I sat really really really really really close with my R . OMG , he is so damn hot with his spiky hair . I kept on looking at him and i know that he noticed i was looking at him . So what ? Hahahaha , i want him to know that i was stalking him all theses while . I'm not a hypocrite . Then it's time to go back home so me and  my sister walked home again . Yikess , it was freakin' hot and i was exhausted as hell . 

I had tons of fun today , lepak-ing with my buddies and stalking at my love ones . They are SUPERB ! Thanks for the wonderful day , Aslinda , Kavitha and Tyllana 

No comments: