Monday, March 28

It's my birthdayy people !!!

Good morning :) Hello :D Assalamualaikum :) How are you guys ? I'm so damn happy and hyper today . You know why ? It's my birthdayyyy ! I'm 16 years young today Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes friends . I appreciate that . Err , ohh yeahh , i had breakfast at McD with my lovely family . Did some chitchatting and laugh my ass off just now . I'm enjoying my day :) What to do next ? Hmm , i'm blank :| Ohh yeahh , i skipped school today and tomorrow is a holiday for my class and some other classes . I feel like going for a karaoke , shopping , watch movies and jalanjalan with my family . Btw , yesterday my mom said that i can have the iphone that i'm using right now as my birthday present for this year . Yahoooo ! Thanks a million , Mama . I love youuuu And yeahh , me and my mom went to some instruments stores to look for a guitar . For who ? Ofcourse la it's for me , HAHA . But eventually i've no idea what type and what brand should i buy so i have to google then . But not least , i had tons of fun today . The wishes that i received from my friends and family made my day even happening . that's all for now peeps ,buhbyee :)

Love , Shahadah xoxo

No comments: