Wednesday, April 20

SWAG baby SWAG :D

19042011 :
Me , my sisters , brother and cousin went to Sunway around nine-ish to buy the tickets . What ticket ? NEVER SAY NEVER 3D la babe , HAHA . the show was at 10pm . Bought popcorns and drink and straight away went in the cinema . We got the best place and there's not many people in there . I can count them using my fingers , cool huh ? Yeah , i know . Who wanna watch movie around that time , tomorrow are school and working day . I don't care bout that , seriously . Oke oke , the movie was of the hook and i did cried , it was so touching . Arghh , i just can't describe how happy and hyper i was last night .

20042011
Went to school as normal and had fun in school with my boyfriends and girlfriends . They just made my day . Thanks peeps :) I love you guys , muahh muahh  HAHA . Kavi followed me back home and chill for awhile . Went for koko and it was raining dinosaurs and pythons . Thunder storms and lightnings was freakin' the hell outta me . Reached home around 6.30 and had my late lunch and chill for awhile . Booked one more Bieber's concert ticket for my sister . YEAH , i 'hasut' her yesterday and all of a sudden she wants to go to Bieber's . WOW ! It's unbelievable but yeah , thanks to me for 'hasut-ing' you right , Tehah ? Whatever it is , she got her tix already :)

21042011
HELL YEAH MAN , me and my sisters are going to JUSTIN BIEBER'S CONCERT ! Not sure whether i should go to school or not tomorrow . I'm so hyper and excited for tomorrow . Thursday , please come faster and 830 , please do come more and more faster oke , i'll love it :D I kept on thinking of my baby boo all damn day , not only today but always , HAHA . Err , yeah , i'm kinda obsessed with him . Anything wrong with that ? No ? Yeahh , it's me and yeah it's me . HEHEHE :D Talk more later bout the concert next time . Tuddles . #SWAG

Peace xoxo

2 comments:

nor said...

updated la ngan gmbr skali .

Shahadah =) said...

gambar tak clear , nanti la eah , hehe :D