Tuesday, November 30

I ♥ Domo Kun


Ouh , hell-ohh . You see the picture up there ? Oke , that one I edited for my sister's friend . I just love the picture . Haha , and I don't know why . What ever it is , I wanna share something with you , bloggers . I woke up early today and did some breeze walking with my sister and brother . Had my quick and light breakfast and straight away went up stairs and read my comics in my room . Then I started to online and did help my mom to cook . Huh , what a tiring job I have to do . I have to cut the beef , eww . My hand smells and I hate the smell but I like to eat beef . HAHA *psycho :D Err , now I feel so cold and hopefully I'm not gonna have fever , urghh . I hate it and I hate it so freakin' much . Then then then , ahhaaa , now I'm watching Shout Awards on youtube and tweeting at the same time . I just love to tweet so much . It's fun you know , and that is because I have no other things to do . Hehe , what do I have to say more ? Erm , nothing I guess . Better get going , gonna rain cats and dogs soon , very soon . Chiao 

No comments: