Tuesday, November 30

Embarrassing Day


Oke , ada story sikit . Tadi this one guy came to my house and I was running upstairs to hide myself cause I was not wearing my 'tudung' . Hehe , it was so damn funny . I thought he left my house already and I happily sat on the staircase and continue watching my movie . Then , suddenly he came back into my house . I did not even realize he went back in and I still stood there . When he reached his house , he called my mom and asked whether is there a boy in my house and my mom said that my brother was not at home . And he did said he saw someone at the staircase but he don't know who was it . And yeah it's me , hehe :) Erm , then my mom said maybe it was me and after she hung up the phone with that particular guy , my mom asked me whether was it me at the staircase . Huh , malu gila siall ! I hope he didn't see me clearly when I'm in a mess , arggghh ! I hate it , hmm *wondering . And I better not tell you guys who is he , and I bet you guys wouldn't know him too . HAHA , such an embarrassing day for me .

The End :)

No comments: