Thursday, December 2

The Day When I'm So Exhausted


Hello ! Had a long and exhausted day today . Woke up early today and cleaned my room . Now my room is so damn clean , yeahh . I like it , it had been such a long time to get the mood to clean the freakin' room . And now I know , my sister is so damn lazy and messy . She's been staying in the room with me and yet she did not even clean any single thing in that room . I was so pissed off but nvm , I'm a good sister and I did the cleaning all by myself today . HAHA . Jyeahh , I'm proud of myself though . Then I went to Bake With Yen in Puchong . And another thing I'm proud of myself today is I managed to show my mom the way to Puchong . I've been there once with my cousin but now I have to lead the way cause my mom haven't been there before . Oke oke , after shopping all my baking needs there , we went to Mydin and I had my brunch there with my sister . Then I start to shop with my mom again . Shopping for food is what I like , food food food  Yummy , hehe :D Err , where am I now ? Hmm , oke I'll continue my story . After finish shopping , we went back home and watch my movie , Cinta Kirana . I just can't miss that show and I don't know why . Whatever it is , I'm so damn lethargic . Will continue tweeting , facebooking and youtubing though , haha . 

Chiao !

No comments: