Wednesday, December 1

I wish I could celebrate this celebration too , aww ♥


Happy December to all :) I'm so scared as the PMR result will be out soon . I hope I'll get good result , amin . I'll start my story now . Early in the morning I went for a walk with my sister and brother . We went to Usj 11 and walk back to Usj 9 . It was so tiring . And luckily the stray dogs did not attack us . I was shivering like hell cause I was so damn scared . Reached home around 9 and watched teevee . Now I realized that I did not even take my breakfast today , hehe . Then I accompanied my mom and sister to SDMC or known as SJMC  . After dealing with the doctor and stuff , I had my brunch . As soon as we finish eating , we went home and I started to turn on my pc and stick my butt here . Hehe . A few hours later , it starts to rain cats and dogs and I have to turn off the pc . I read my comic and start to online till now . I watched my show too , Cinta Kirana . For your information , the story is making my confused and it's getting complicated . But whatever it is , I will still watch and follow the show . Erm , oke then . Got to go , byee :D

HAPPY DECEMBER , everyone !

No comments: