Sunday, December 19

I'm a psycho girl , jyeahh , i like that .


Hello people . How's life and stuff ? PMR result will be out soon . Arghhh , I'm scared as hell . Hopefully I'll get good result and I can get whatever I want from my mom and family . Wee ~ And yeah , as you can see the picture above , I'm a big time fan of Justin Bieber . He's my boyfiee for evaa even though I'll be having my real boyfiee . I mean my real real boyfiee . He's just my boyfiee in my heart and mind , not in front of me . I wish I could meet him one day , I hope my wish will come true one day . Insya'allah , hehe :D I just can't even let him go from my mind even a few seconds , hahaha , that's a lie . I'm not that psycho , but someone said that I'm a psycho . Huh ! Whatever *with the attitude tone . I'll be listening to all his songs each and every day without fail and will watch his videos on YouTube if I'm free . I don't know since when I'm a fan of him , I mean a big big big huge huge huge fan of him . I'll be smiling and laughing when I watch his videos . I just love those moments . And and one more thing , he'll be doing his concert in Singapore next year . WTH ! I wanna go there but I know the answer now . No in the freakin' world I'll be going there just to go to his concert . DAMN ! If I've got the money and I'm brave enough , I'll be going there all by my freakin' self . Arghhhhhh ! I just wanna cry and yell if I keep on thinking of this . Huh , shut up Shahadah . Don't make yourself even psycho-err . Finee ~ Oke , that's all . Buhh-byee :)

No comments: