Sunday, December 19

They made my day ♥

15 December 2010
Woke up early and went for breeze walking with my sister and brother . Had breakfast and went to Subang  Parade to look for my Justin Bieber's book . At last , I found it but eventually I can't buy that day cause my mom wouldn't buy it for me . Is it a waste of money ? As for me , I don't think so if you really want something that you love . Whatever it is , I still want it . Badly . Then went for window shopping . Later we went home and had dinner at home and chill .17 Dcember 2010

Around eleven I went to my auntie's house in Cheras . My mom , sister , brother , cousins , auntie , soon-will-be-cousin and I went to Midvalley to watch movie . Me , my mom , my sister and brother watched 'Aku Masih Dara' and the others watched 'My Soul To Meet' . The movie was quite good and i love the actors and actresses in the movie . Reached home around twelve .

18 December 2010

First , we went to Jusco Balakong to send a few watches for service . Walk around and bought some school stuff for my brother . Then we headed home and had our lunch first before going to Subang Parade AGAIN . Again and again . HAHA :D After lunch , went to Subang Parade and at last I bought the book I've been looking for it . It's Justin Bieber's book , Firts Step 2 Forever : My Story . It's my first treasure evaa ! I'm totally in love with that book , I really really love it . I read it till 1 am last night . I did dreamt of him , ngee~

19 December 2010

Woke up around ten and followed my mom to Taipan . Bought some stuff from the 'pasar pagi' and went back home . My cousin came and had lunch together . I'll be going out soon , what a day . Chiao ♥

No comments: