Saturday, December 11

What a dayyy ♥


10 December 2010 :
Sat home all day . Watched teevee and online for a short while . Eat eat and eat all day yesterday , luckily I'm not gonna be fat easily , haha :D

11 December 2010 :
I woke up around eight plus and get ready to go to out with my auntie and uncle . Surprisingly I'm the only one who followed my auntie and uncle for the first time . Tak segan segan lagi tahu . Haha . Went to IKEA , The Curve and Ikano . We ate at Kenny Rogers and did some shopping . I got new bracelets , my auntie bought for me . Thank you , Cik Esa  Weehee ~ I do love going shopping and window shop with them , they're awesome . One more thing , they make me as if I'm their child , that's more like it . I'm like their own child , hehe *suke suke :D Oke then , I just came home around five pm just now . Exhausted as hell but nvm , I just love to make myself exhausted sometimes and I don't know why . HAHA , I think that's all I need to say for now . Byee :)

* Fyi , I'm scared of clowns even though I know they're humans too . HAHA , what a joke !

No comments: