Tuesday, March 29

Maria Elena Zarul ♥

Hello people . Today i'm gonna post about Maria as you can see from the title above . I adore her cause she is so sweet , caring and loving towards everybody including me . Now the story begins :)

I went for a Grooming Class with Syarafatul Sofwanah (my cousin) featuring Maria Elena on 27th of March which was on last Sunday . She talked about how to be confidence and independent . I'm going to talk less and show some of her photos i took . Enjoyyyy , HAHA .

* tutorial on how she wears her shawl *

* she hugged my sista and i hugged her too though . HAHA . *

* Discussing session *

* Autograph session *



Ohh yeahh , i got her autograph too . Weeee ~ :D Conclusion : she is so damn SUPERB and FUNNY ! Do watch some of her videos in youtube . Chiao :)

No comments: