Monday, April 4

Tagged tagged tagged :D

Apakah nickname anda?
dekat sekolah : sha , adah , shah

dekat rumah : adah , adabi , adah tada 

Anda seorang yang ?
I'm a simple person , quite friendly at times , talkative and hyper . I love to share my happiness and sadness to my bestfriends , close friends , adopted sisters *een and kunor and my family .


Insan teristimewa ? Describekan kenapa dia teristimewa di mata anda .
Family : They mean everything to me xoxo

Friends : They will always be by my side everytime i need them *certain people


Lagu kesukaan anda ?
Ofcourse my JUSTIN DREW BIEBER's songs , all of em . I just love his voice  


Makanan kesukaan anda ?
western : seafood carbonara , it's so yummy .
melayu : err , i can't list them cause i just love all of em . HAHA :D
chinese : ofcourse the noodles , seafood cantonese 


Tiga benda yang mesti ada dalam beg anda ?
my purse , headphone and lotion *handphone dalam pocket :P

Kali terakhir anda menangis dan kenapa ?
err , on Justin Bieber's birthday , 1st march , HAHA :D

Nak tag ?

mira
kak kunor
pikako
kak zirah

No comments: