Friday, January 28

I'm stressssssss !


Hello ya'll :) First of all , I wanna shout , ' Miraaaaaa !!!!!!! I hate you so muchiee !!! Urghhh ' *kidding kidding , HAHA . I nak sangat pegi concert Bieber but you know la my mom . Everyday I'll pray so that my mom will let me go to Bieber's concert . You know what , I did cried because I can't go . Haha , what a psycho girl I am . Yeahh , I know I'm one of his BIGGEST FAN on earth . But what to do , I still have to obey what my mom says . Err , but 'Mamaaaaaaaaa , please let me go . I don't even care if i go there by my own freakin' self . I just wanna enjoy myself there and act as if I'm the only one there and I'm the only one standing in front of Bieber while he perform on stage .' Huh , how am I supposed to 'pujuk' my mom lagi ? I just can't describe how I feel right now and the past few weeks *speachless . Bieber makes me crayzayyyhhhh ! Anybody here knows wether Bieber's tickets are still for sale ? I mean buying online ? I need one , DESPERATELY !

No comments: